Rebel 102 Servo SE
The Rebel 102 Servo SE is a compact bar loading system for processing bars in the diameter range of 8 - 102mm and in lengths up to 1520mm (5’) for CNC lathes.
With a large magazine capacity allowing for long unattended operation, the Rebel 102 bar feeder combines the advantages of auto bar loading with a small footprint at an economical price.
Do you have a question regarding the Rebel 102 Servo SE?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specs: Rebel 102 Servo SE
- Bar diameter capacity: 8 mm to 102 mm (.315” to 4.000”)
- Bar length capacity: 60” (max. bar length determined by spindle length)
- Magazine capacity is 30 linear inches
- Mitsubishi PLC controller—powerful & user friendly
- Full automatic adjust for bar diameter & part length
- Automatic adjusts pusher force for bar size
- Soft load material presentation
- Spindle liner storage included on rear of stand
- All electric operation—no shop air required
- Fixed piece feedout and sub-spindle mode
- Touch screen control (HMI)
- Program memory for 300 specific jobs
- Return and wait function (reduces bar change time by 30%)
- Standard X axial shift device (Z optional)
- Includes 10 mm and 19 mm pushers
|Bar diameter capacity:||8 mm to 102 mm (.315” to 4.000”)|
|Maximum bar length:||60” (Not to exceed spindle length)|
|Magazine rack capacity:||30” (762 mm)|
|Bar loading cycle time:||20 seconds|
|Power consumption:||1 kW - (1.5 kVA)|
|Operating voltage:||230V/60Hz 3-phase|
|Control voltage:||24V DC|
|Machine Footprint:||84” x 48”|
|Machine weight:||1,100 lbs|
|Bar weight:||175 lbs per bar (1500 lbs magazine max)|
Features: Rebel 102 Servo SE
All Electric Operation
The Rebel 102 SE runs entirely on electricity, no shop air required.Read More
The axial shift allows for maintenance access to the back of the lathe spindle. The axial track is standard in X axis.Read More
Linear Feed & Servo Drive
The bar stock is loaded into the main spindle of the lathe by a linear feed mechanism with a toothed belt and servomotor.Read More
Material is lifted up to centerline height. Manual diameter adjustment is indicated in Metric and English increments.Read More
User friendly software delivers fast set-up on easier jobs and powerful advanced features for more sophisticated demands.Read More
Remote Control Axis Jog
Using the control pendant, the operator can choose either forward or reverse pusher travel while the Rebel is in manual mode.Read More