Rebel 80 Servo
The Rebel 80 Servo is a compact bar loading system for CNC lathes. Features include a large magazine capacity, easy programming, easy centerline adjustment, remote control axis jog, all electric operation, linear feed, Servo drive, and a soft load design.
The Rebel 80 Servo combines advantages of auto bar loading with a small footprint and an economical price. This short loader is built to feed bars in the diameter range of 8-80mm.
Do you have a question regarding the Rebel 80 Servo?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specs: Rebel 80 Servo
- Bar diameter capacity: 8 mm to 80 mm (.315” to 3.150”)
- Bar length capacity: 60” (max. bar length determined by spindle length)
- Magazine capacity is 30 linear inches
- Mitsubishi PLC controller—powerful & user friendly
- Full automatic adjust for bar diameter & part length
- Complete setup in 3 minutes
- Automatically adjusts pusher force for bar size
- Accurate positioning without a mechanical stop
- Spindle liner storage included on rear of stand
- Soft load material presentation
- Touch screen control - with 300 part program storage
- All electric operation - no shop air required
- Fixed piece feed-out and sub-spindle mode
- Lathe spindle speed can be maximized
- Material length can be uniform or random
- Material can be round, hexagonal or shaped
- (2) Pushers included: 10 mm, 19 mm
- Standard X axial shift device (Z optional)
|Bar diameter capacity:||8 mm to 80 mm (.315” to 3.150”)|
|Maximum bar length:||60” (not to exceed spindle length)|
|Magazine rack capacity:||762 mm (30”)|
|Bar loading cycle time:||20 seconds|
|Power consumption:||1 kW - (1.5 kVA)|
|Operating voltage:||230/60Hz 3-phase|
|Control voltage:||24V DC|
|Machine Footprint:||84” x 48”|
|Machine weight:||1,100 lbs|
|Spindle Center Height:||875 mm – 1350 mm (34.500” – 53.125”)|
|Bar weight:||125 lbs. per bar (1250 lbs. magazine max)|
Features: Rebel 80 Servo SE
Using a design unique to the Rebel 80 Servo, a rotary movement smoothly and quietly delivers material to the V-tray.Read More
The axial shift allows for maintenance access to the back of the lathe spindle. The axial track is standard in X axis.Read More
Linear Feed & Servo Drive
The bar stock is loaded into the main spindle of the lathe by a linear feed mechanism with a toothed belt and servomotor.Read More
Material is lifted up to centerline height. Manual diameter adjustment is indicated in Metric and English increments.Read More
User friendly software delivers fast set-up on easier jobs and powerful advanced features for more sophisticated demands.Read More
Remote Control Axis Jog
Using the control pendant, the operator can choose either forward or reverse pusher travel while the Rebel is in manual mode.Read More