Rebel V-65 Servo
The Rebel V-65 Servo short loader is a compact bar loading system for CNC lathes. V-65 features include a large magazine capacity, easy programming, audible alarm, axial shift, feed force, linear feed Servo drive and optional slug feed.
The V-65 Servo combines advantages of auto bar loading with a small footprint and an economical price.
Do you have a question regarding the Rebel V-65 Servo?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specifications: Rebel V-65 Servo
- Bar diameter capacity: 5 mm to 67 mm (.196” to 2.63”)
- Bar length capacity: 48” or 60” (max. bar length determined by spindle length)
- Magazine capacity is 25 linear inches
- Mitsubishi PLC controller—powerful & user friendly
- Easy centerline adjustment using sliding scale
- Standard x-axis axial shift device
- Soft load material presentation
- Remote control pendant
- Fixed piece feed-out and sub-spindle mode
- Lathe spindle speed can be maximized
- Material length can be uniform or random
- Material can be round, hexagonal or shaped
- (3) Pushers included: 6 mm, 12 mm, 19 mm
|Bar diameter capacity:||5 mm to 67 mm (.196” to 2.630”)|
|Maximum bar length:||60” (1.5 m model) (not to exceed spindle length)|
|48” (1.2 m model) (not to exceed spindle length)|
|Magazine rack capacity:||650 mm (25”)|
|Bar loading cycle time:||20 seconds|
|Power consumption:||1 kW - (1.5 kVA)|
|Operating voltage:||230V/60Hz single-phase|
|Control voltage:||24V DC|
|Machine Footprint:||63” x 48” (1.2 m model) 75” x 48” (1.5 m model)|
|Machine weight:||650 lbs|
|Spindle Center Height:||920 mm - 1300 mm (36.250” - 51.125”)|
|Air Supply:||5-7 bar (70 - 100psi)|
|Face Off Accuracy:||+/- 1.5mm|
|Part Position Accuracy:||+/- 0.1mm|
Features: Rebel V-65 Servo
V Tray Extension
Optional - required on some lathes where coolant collector and sheet metal are not flush with back of lathe, V Tray bridges gap.Read More
The axial shift allows for maintenance access to the back of the lathe spindle. The axial track is standard in X axis.Read More
Bar Stock Lengths
Load bar stock lengths in a range of 48"(1.2 m version) or 60" (1.5m version).Read More
Bar Diameter Setup
Material is lifted up to centerline height. Manual diameter adjustment is indicated in Metric and English increments.Read More