Ranger 112 Bar Feeder
The Ranger 112 is a magazine style automatic bar feeder designed for feeding round, square and hexagonal bar stock in lengths up to 12'5", in a diameter range of 1.5-15mm, into CNC lathes.
The Ranger 112 comes equipped with a Mistubishi controller and belt drive standard. It also features dual anti-vibration devices that stabilize the bar stock at two critical points between the guide channel and lathe spindle maximizing RPM potential. The polyurethane guide channels increase strength and stability.
Do you have a question regarding the Ranger 112?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specifications: Ranger 112
- Bar diameter capacity: 1.5 mm to 15 mm (.059” to .594”)
- Scroll-fed magazine — hold 16 bars
- Double pusher, space saving design
- Polyurethane Quick Change guide channel — noise & vibration dampening
- Hydrodynamic support via high volume oil flow into channels
- Mitsubishi motion control — dependable and user friendly, allows easy bar feeder parameter changes-belt drive unit
- Dual anti-vibration devices—one internal to the bar feeder, the other mounted between the telescopic nose and the lathe headstock
- (1) Guide channel set to be chosen by customer. Several sizes to choose from, each handling a specific stock range. See chart below (spindle liner required if channel set is not lathe’s max capacity)
- (1) Standard telescoping front nose matched to the guide channel set
- (1) O.D. bar stock collet (to be chosen by customer, specific collet needed for each stock diameter)
- Swiss headstock synchronization device
- Automatic remnant retraction, self centering gripper
- Custom lathe cable and interface plugs
|Technical Specifications: Ranger 112|
|Bar diameter range:||1.5 mm to 15.0 mm (.059” to .594”)|
|Maximum bar length:||3800 mm (12 feet 5 inches)|
|Maximum remnant length:||420 mm (16.500”)|
|Magazine rack capacity:||Scroll-type holds 16 bars|
|Bar loading cycle time:||30 seconds for 12-foot bar|
|Feed force (pusher torque):||max 450 N, adjustable|
|Forward feed rate:||600 mm/minute max, adjustable|
|Return feed rate:||1000 mm/minute max|
|Power consumption:||1.5 kW|
|Oil capacity:||46 liters (12 gallons)|
|Oil viscosity:||ISO 100 cST|
|Compressed air supply:||6 bar (90 psi)|
|Compressed air consumption:||approx. 8 liters per loading cycle|
|Machine weight:||1250 lbs|
|Reversible Configuration||Reversable to load from front or rear|
|Channel||Pusher Ø||Min||Max||Max Bar With Remnant Ejection|
|8||7.5||1.5mm (.059”)||6.4mm (.250”)||7mm (.275”)|
|11||10||2mm (.078”)||9mm (.354”)||10mm (.393”)|
|14||12||3.2mm (.125”)||11mm (.437”)||13mm (.512”)|
|16||15||5mm (.196”)||12.7mm (.500”)||15mm (.594”)|
Features: Ranger 112
Quick Change Guide Channels
The top guide channel is profiled for all bar stock sizes. The "U" shaped bottom guide channel sections slide easily out of their base.Read More
Swiss Sync Device
As a standard feature on the Ranger 112, the Synchronization device for Swiss style lathesRead More
Dual anti-vibration devices stabilize the bar stock at two critical points between the guide channel and lathe spindle maximizing RPM potential.Read More
The Ranger 112 features the convenience of an easy-to-use remote control pendant.Read More