Rebel 80 Servo Unloader
The Rebel 80 Servo Unloader is a compact unloading system for CNC lathes for parts in the diameter range of 8 - 80mm. Parts are gently extracted from the sub-spindle of single-spindle lathes.
With a large magazine capacity allowing for long unattended operation, the Rebel combines the advantages of auto part unloading with a small footprint and an economical price.
Do you have a question regarding the Rebel 80 Servo Unloader?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specs: Rebel 80 Servo Unloader
- Center Line Height: 950mm (38") - 1350mm (53.100")
- Bar Diameter Capacity: 8 mm to 80 mm (.315” to 3.150”)*
- Bar Length Capacity: 152mm (6") - 915mm (36")*
- Rapid Return Rate: 1300mm/sec (4'/sec)
- Unload Time: 5-20 seconds
- Operating Voltage: Electric supply 230V (60Hz) - 3Ph
- Power Consumption: 1kW-(1.5kVA)
- Extraction Rod: One (1) included
- Rack Capacity: 720mm (28”)
- X & Z Axial Track Travel: X Axis = 760mm
Z Axis = 760mm
- Chip Conveyor: Low Profile or Rear Required
- Weight: 1100lbs
* Bar length must not exceed the measured length from front of chuck jaw/collet
- Z Axial shift device
- Lathe spindle liners
- 90° rollers
- Rear unload
- Load/unload option
- V-Tray kit
- Optional V-Tray (When gap bwetween lathe sheet metal and spindles coolant collector exceeds 8")
Features: Rebel 80 Servo Unloader
Programmable Bar Diameter & Part Length
Rebel automatically adjusts top part length, diameter, and pickup position.See larger
Fold Away Axial Track
When not in use, the axial track folds up to eliminate tripping hazards when loading magazine.See larger
The magazine’s incline is adjustable enabling the unloader to “easy unload” large diameter parts.Read More
Linear Feed & Servo Drive
Toothed belt & servo motor for accurate positioning, smooth acceleration & deceleration and unloading.See larger
Remote Control Pendant
Using the control pendant, the operator can choose either forward or reverse extractor travel while the Rebel Unloader is in manual mode.See larger
Axial shift allows for spindle liner changes & maintenance access to back of lathe spindle. Axial Track is standard in X or Z axis. Specify axis style at order placement.See larger
All Electric Operation
Running on electricity, no shop air is required. Air is offered as an option as some end effectors may require it.See larger
State-of-the-art touchscreen stores unlimited programs.See larger
The Rebel 80 Servo Unloader comes standard with a maintenance-free belt drive.See larger
Quick Change Extractor
Several end extractor options available. Magnetic tips for steel, OD and ID gripper collets for aluminum and brass, & engineered solutions.See larger
The Rebel 80 Servo Unloader V-tray is used to accommodate various lengths of parts.See larger
Spindle Liner Storage
Rebel 80 Servo Unloader includes storage for (3) Spindle Liners under magazine.See larger