The Rebel Ecofeed is a compact bar loading system for CNC lathes. Features include a large magazine capacity, easy programming, audible alarm, axial shift, feed force, an encoder and an easy access control panel.
The Rebel Ecofeed combines advantages of auto bar loading with a small footprint and an economical price.This short loader pneumatically feeds to a turret stop and is built to feed bars in the diameter range of 5-65mm.
Do you have a question regarding the Rebel Ecofeed?
Would you like to speak to your Regional Sales Manager?
Contact them here.
Do you have a technical question regarding your Edge Technologies solution?
Visit our Service page and get answers.
Specs: Rebel Ecofeed
- Bar diameter capacity: 5 mm to 67 mm (.196” to 2.630”)
- Bar length capacity: 48” or 60” (max. bar length determined by spindle length)
- Magazine capacity is 25 linear inches
- Mitsubishi PLC controller—powerful & user friendly
- Easy centerline adjustment using sliding scale
- Standard x-axis axial shift device
- Soft load material presentation
- Remote control pendant
- No special material straightness restrictions
- Lathe spindle speed can be maximized
- Material length can be uniform or random
- Material can be round, hexagonal or shaped
- (3) Pushers included: 6 mm, 12 mm, 19 mm
- Pneumatically feeds to a turret stop
|Bar diameter capacity:||5 mm to 67 mm (.196” to 2.630”)|
|Maximum bar length:||60” (1.5 m model - Standard) (not to exceed spindle length)|
|48” (1.2 m model - Optional) (not to exceed spindle length)|
|Magazine rack capacity:||650 mm (25”)|
|Bar loading cycle time:||20 seconds|
|Power consumption:||1 kW - (2 kVA)|
|Operating voltage:||230V-60Hz single phase|
|Control voltage:||24V DC|
|Machine Footprint:||75” x 48” (1.5 m model - Standard)|
|63” x 48” (1.2 m model - Optional)|
|Machine weight:||650 lbs|
|Spindle Center Height:||920 mm to 1300 mm (36.250” - 51.125”)|
|Air Supply:||5-7 bar (70 - 100psi)|
Features: Rebel Ecofeed
The top guide channel is profiled for all bar stock sizes. The "U" shaped bottom guide channel sections slide easily out of their base.Read More
The axial shift allows for maintenance access to the back of the lathe spindle. The axial track is standard in X axis.Read More
Extra Large Magazine
Magazine storage capacity is 650mm (25")Read More
Feed force set by air pressue gage for fine tuning.Read More