Why the Vortex OS?
- Multi-stage progressive oil mist filtration
- High-efficiency fiber-bed filter
- Filters down to .3μm particle size using final-stage HEPA filter
- Small 15”x15” footprint
- Recycles oil and drains back into cnc machine sump
- Low operating cost
- Low maintenance
CONTACT VORTEX SALES:
Learn about the Vortex OS Oil Mist Collector:
Features: Vortex OS
- Easy access for 1st & 2nd-Stage filter removal
- Choice of mounts: machine, stand, wall, or ceiling
- Airflow capacities from 500 – 600 CFM
- Oil Mist
- Fine Particles
- Top mount
- Side mount
- Pedestal mount
- Wall mount
- Suspension kit
- Floor stand
Vortex Oil Mist Collector Air Flow
1 – 1st-Stage Separation: The innovative 1st stage mechanical element separates up to 90% of the oil mist and swarf. The smooth metal surfaces quickly drains fluid back to the sump.
2 – 2nd-Stage Separation: The 2nd stage de-mister element supports the 1st stage to ensure up to 95% of the mist and swarf are removed with washable filters.
3 – 3rd-Stage Fiber Filter: 3rd stage Fiber Bed mist filter is depth loading that captures small mist particles. MERV 15* filter rating.
*Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value is a measurement scale representing performance of a filter when dealing with particles in a range of 0.3 to 10 micrometers. The MERV rating is from 1 to 16.
4 – 4th-Stage HEPA Filter: 4th stage HEPA Filter captures sub-micron mist, smoke and bacteria. Efficiency 95% @ 0.3 μm is standard.
|Model||Suitable Cabin Size
(CF Cubic Feet)
|Machine Tool Enclosure||Motor||Voltage (amps)
|500-600 CFM||0.75 hp||230/3/60 (1.57)
|160°F/70°C||75 lb||15″x15″x30″||6”Ø||68 dB(a)|